Signage installation is not last in our process. In fact, it’s the first. It begins with the first survey and transcends the Sign design and engineering process. If an innovative installation technique is required, then we instill it into the project allowing us to effectively provide a controlled signboard installation.
- All of Sign installations, we carry out are undertaken by highly qualified and seasoned sign professionals, using the correct access equipment and methods, to comply with Health & Safety legislations in force.
- Our Signs installation teams carry their own step ladders, ladders and aluminum tower scaffold.
- Where specialist access equipment is necessary, such as fixed scaffold, hydraulic platform or electric cradles, we bear the capabilities collaborate this on your behalf through our national network of suppliers.
- All installations have a Method Statement and a Risk Assessment note completed and issued to the customer and the engineers.
- We carry full insurance for Public Liability and Employee Liability and a copy of our policy information is available at request.
This guarantees that our clients’ signage installation maintains an excellent quality, and ensures that all work to be done in accordance with all local sign board requirements and signboard install regulations.